Course ExpectationsFull Immersion Virtual Classroom welcomes you with open arms.
Anxious to get your money's worth? Why expect anything less?
- Review and refine your knowledge of English basics.
- Utilize comprehensive listening and reading skill builders.
- Develop complex syntax structures through the study of discrete grammar points.
- Practice difficult speech patterns through an interactive contextual discourse.
- Comprehend enigmatic reading passages by learning how to effectively retain vocabulary.
- Amplify your cultural awareness: recognize appropriate language applications.
- Broaden your peer network to a global perspective.
Courses are taught on demand while course lengths and costs are negotiable. To promote a conducive learning environment, each course should be composed of between one and three students. Before enrolling into any given course, I will take the liberty of formally assessing your proficiency in the target language and determine whether you are ready to cope with the corresponding curriculum. My decision is final, as I do it for your own good. Universal to all teaching methodologies is the concept of ( n+1 ).